Cardiff walking tours
CARDIFF WALKING TOURS OFFERED
CARDIFF WALKING & TALKING TOURS are educative, informative, intuitive, humorous, chirpy and fun. Organise a minimum of 5 people and arrange a mutually convenient time, with me.
For a personalised CARDIFF WALKING TOURS. Lasting 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours of
1. Cardiff City centre and Arcades
2. The Civic centre
3. Bute Park, River Taff and Animal Wall
4. Cardiff Bay
5. Llandaff Cathedral and Insole Court
6. Castell Coch and Fforest Fawr
8. St Fagans national history museum (4 hours including public bus)
9. A water- themed tour
10. Christian heritage tour
11. Chapels, Church &Cathedral (shorter version of tour 10)
12. Television and film locations in Cardiff Bay
13. Television and film locations in Cardiff city centre & Civic centre
14. Television and film locations in north of Cardiff (tours 6 & 7)
15. Look up:- a tour of the architecture above ground floor.
16. Secret Cardiff
17. Quirky Cardiff - food and drink, cafes and Restaurants
18. Cathays cemetery
19. Roath Park
20. A children's themed tour
Cardiff walking tours can be combined. Book a walk with the Difflomats for a truly informative, positive and memorable experience.
1 to 5 people £10 each
6 to 11 people £11 each
12 or more people £5 each
Dates NOW available Cardiff walking tours during Winter, walks between November 1st 2019 to January 23rd 2020.
Day-to-Go Cardiff bus pass £3.80 (in Nov 2017)
Day Returns on NAT and EasyWay Buses £3.00. Stagecoach Bus £3.60
(For St.Fagans, Castell Coch, Caerphilly). "Fagans"rhymes with "dragons"